We are looking for Corporate Manager to assume overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies. The ideal candidate will be expected to set quality and professional standards, manage service delivery, and have significant influence upon the structure and development of their area of activity. The role includes developing and implementing operational plans and contributing to the longer-term plans for the area to fit with broader functional and Company strategy.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- To attend management meetings to put forward points to enhance the efficiency of the running of the company to be taken forward by the Management Committee.
- To delegate work to and supervise a team of administrators (variable in numbers).
- Overall responsibility for all entities administered in the team and for own caseload of highly complex cases.
- To monitor control checklists relating to accounts preparation, billing and periodic reviews.
- To ensure that monthly billing targets are achieved.
- To monitor individual time charging targets and write offs and individual fee invoices generated and monitor debts.
- To chair at team meetings in absence of director.
- To review the incoming post in the morning and distribute to team.
- To review and check all outgoings from the team where appropriate.
- To carry out Performance & Development Reviews, ensuring the objectives are achieved and that training requirements are identified and implemented.
- To provide cover in absence of Director/Associate Director.
- General day to day administration on a complex portfolio of trusts and companies.
- To monitor investment portfolio reviews.
- To sign documents in a capacity as appointed or as authorised signatory.
- To attend meetings with clients.
- To liaise with intermediaries and investment brokers, investment managers and third parties and represent the team in meetings.
- To keep abreast of the changing regulatory environment and new legislation that is being introduced and ensuring that the team are updated.
- To report to the team details of management and Management Committee meetings.
- To act as a Director or Alternate Director at client company board meetings.
- To ensure cover for team portfolios during holidays and long periods of study leave or other absences.
- Training new staff.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top