Tax Manager, Accounting and Tax Service
The ideal candidate will become a tax expert in China, joining the accounting service team
The type of person we are looking for:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Law or related
- Solid knowledge in commercial and taxation. Prior working experiences with similar capacity in an advisory firm is preferred
- Good communication in both Mandarin and English, social skills with internal/external relationships
- Consistent, devoted, committed, with absolute integrity, be able to work under pressure and willing to accept challenges
- Holder of China CTA or CPA
- Develop and lead the tax service team to provide tax compliance and consulting services in PRC.
- Provide advisory services and practical solutions for complex business issues from domestic and international clients.
- Develop practical tax operational procedures and provide technical supports to team members.
- Prepare tax related technical write-ups and training courses for internal and external services.
- Develop tax network and manage negotiations with tax authorities in various projects.
- Manage task assignments with detailed procedures and deadlines.
- Work with account managers and other functional services teams closely to ensure service quality and efficiency.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top