Officer, Human Resources Services
We are looking for an Officer to join our growing Human Resources Services team in Shanghai/Changshu.
- Assist team members on clients’ payroll processes, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, compensatory calculation, data input in payroll system.
- Assist team members on payroll services delivery on timely and accurate basis,
- Assist team members on social insurance and housing fund operation and policy updates.
- Assist team members on preparing client’s HR documents (e.g. labor contract / offer letter / supplementary agreement etc.)
- Assist team leader on the daily HR matter handling. HR advisory preparation and investigation.
- Perform another related duties / project as assigned.
The type of person we are looking for:
- New graduations are welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in human resources or Human resources professional certificate will be the plus.
- Related experience in multi-national company will be the plus.
- Quick learner, be interested in labor regulation, social insurance, payroll, and taxation rules of China.
- Well organized, good team player, careful, optimistic, sense of responsibility.
- Good written and oral in English.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
Back to top