We are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic intern/trainee.
|Location:||Singapore & Hong Kong|
The type of person we are looking for:
- Possess leadership qualities
- Capable to work independently and contribute well as a team player
- Well-mannered and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in basic accounting and taxation concepts is a plus
- Proficient in written/spoken English is a must. Any other language such as Italian, German, French, Spanish and Mandarin is considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to handle pressure well
- The intern will work under the guidance of a Mentor throughout the internship period to obtain the basic knowledge of our Group operation and practice as well as the local regulation. Such formation will also give the necessary knowledge and preparation for further possible training and/or engagement in our Group.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of internship.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top