Corporate Secretarial Executive
We are looking for a Corporate Secretarial Executive to join our Corporate Secretarial Team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a full range of statutory and company secretarial services to client facing teams ensuring compliance by the Hawksford Group and / or clients administered by Hawksford Group with its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, whilst observing best practice.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Maintain and administer Singapore business entities
- Supervision and guidance for assistant
- Liaise and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, including preparation of resolutions, meeting papers and related matters
- Prepare and lodge documents with ACRA, MOM and other statutory bodies as required
- Compliance with the Companies Act and relevant laws and rules & regulations
- Other relevant corporate secretarial duties
The knowledge and skills required:
- Diploma in Accountancy / Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Meticulous, self-starter and willingness to learn
- Must have strong and professional work ethics
- Must be an excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and friendly personality
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
Back to top