Ready to apply?
Corporate Secretarial - Associate
The successful candidate will be required to provide a full range of statutory and company secretarial services to client facing teams ensuring compliance by the Hawksford Group and / or clients administered by Hawksford Group with its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, whilst observing best practice.
- Handle a portfolio of local private limited companies and branches of foreign companies independently
- Manage all corporate secretarial work related to your portfolio including preparing necessary documents/resolutions, filing, updating statutory registers, liaising with clients, etc.
- Exceed client expectations and maximize client retention through excellence in communication, expectation management, care and service
- Prepare and lodge documents with ACRA, and other statutory bodies as required
- Compliance with the Companies Act and relevant laws, rules and regulations
- You will use our corporate secretarial and client relationship management software system to maximize your productivity and quality of service
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field/ICSA qualification or currently pursuing SAICSA course
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in corporate secretarial or law firms
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Meticulous, self-starter and willingness to learn
- Must have strong and professional work ethics
- Must be an excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and friendly personality
Back to top