Ready to apply?
Assistant Account Manager
We are seeking motivated and talented candidates for the position of Assistant Account Manager.
Successful candidate will be the professional advisor, managing provision of our services to active client portfolio. He/she will liaise with clients and coordinate with internal departments. The incumbent will provide professional services in the following key aspects:
• Corporate establishment in Hong Kong
• Accounting and Taxation services
• Immigration related services
• Company secretary and HR related services
The type of person we are looking for:
- Degree Holder in BBA, Economics, Finance or Busines
- Basic knowledge in accounting and taxation practice and ability to read Financial Statements of a Company are a MUST
- Capable to work independently with good time management skills
- Well-mannered and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Proficient in Italian, English. German, French, Spanish and Mandarin are considered as a plus due to the jurisdiction of our clients.
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Handle full-suite of incorporation & business support services for clients
- Manage & upkeep excellent client relationship
- Coordinate and complete clients' requests by working closely with colleagues
- Ensure that clients' assignment are completed in a timely manner
- Frequent communication with clients via face-to-face meetings, video conference, emails or phone call
- Ad-hoc projects on client management
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top