Hawksford Singapore is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC). As an ATO, we are recognised as having the appropriate working environment and mentoring support for staff who wish to undertake the Singapore QP.
- Manage, maintain and administer client’s accounts with a variety of corporate accounting and taxation work
- Review and preparation of management accounts, reporting packages, GST Returns, drafting of year-end financial statements with Director’s Report and tax computation
- Assist clients with various accounting and taxation issues
- Other relevant accounting, finance and tax matters
The type of person we are looking for:
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA or Diploma holder
- Work experience in a CPA firm would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Trust Accounting is advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and accounting software
- A team player with a can-do attitude with strong initiative and credibility and thrives in a fast-growing organisation with the ability to pay attention to detail and work to tight deadlines
- Resilient and able to work independently to organise and prioritize work with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top