Ready to apply?
We provide accounting and corporate services, including company set up, company secretary and management advisory to many Italian and European clients operating in Hong Kong, China and South-East Asia. Due to the expansion, we are looking for candidates to join our professional accounting team.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related disciplines
- Member in HKICPA or other accounting professional organisation
- Hands-on experience in handling full set of accounts
- Hong Kong Accounting System and Taxation knowledge is a Plus
- Independent, well-organized, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, capable to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua & Cantonese
- Competent in PC knowledge and proficient with MS Windows applications
- Candidate with immediate availability is preferred
- Handle full set of accounts for clients
- Prepare month-end closing, Bank & Intercompany reconciliations
- Monitor AR and AP transactions and Cash Flow Management
- Prepare management reports, financial analysis, budgeting and forecast
- Handle clients independently
- Liaise with auditors and prepare tax filing documents
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top