Before you apply
Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
- To attend management meetings to put forward points to enhance the efficiency of the running of the company to be taken forward by the Management Committee.
- To delegate work to and supervise a team of administrators (variable in numbers).
- Overall responsibility for all entities administered in the team and for own caseload of highly complex cases.
- To monitor control checklists relating to accounts preparation, billing and periodic reviews.
- To ensure that monthly billing targets are achieved.
- To monitor individual time charging targets and write offs and individual fee invoices generated and monitor debts.
- To chair at team meetings in absence of director.
- To carry out Performance & Development Reviews, ensuring the objectives are achieved and that training requirements are identified and implemented
- General day to day administration on a complex portfolio of trusts and companies.
- To monitor investment portfolio reviews.
- To sign documents in a capacity as appointed or as authorised signatory.
- To liaise with intermediaries and investment brokers, investment managers and third parties and represent the team in meetings.
- To keep abreast of the changing regulatory environment and new legislation that is being introduced and ensuring that the team are updated.
- To report to the team details of management and Management Committee meetings.
- To act as a Director or Alternate Director at client company board meetings.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
*£1,000 for successful direct applicants – Jersey Applications only
If you apply directly for this position (not via an agency or other introduction) you will receive £1,000 upon successfully completion of your probation period.
*This offer is currently available on Jersey opportunities only.