Temporary Senior Administrator
We are looking for a Temporary Senior Administrator to join our Private Client Team on a 6 to 12 months contract.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of people we are looking for:
- You will hold the Certificate in Offshore Administration and be studying towards the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Diploma, or equivalent.
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature.
- To review annual accounts on client portfolio and work with bookkeepers and accountants to ensure correct information recorded.
- To maintain the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
- To review periodic reports produced by professional advisers before approval by directors or trustees for submission to third parties.
- To drafting/preparing documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/small agreements etc., as and when appropriate.
- To liaise with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers.
- To attend client meetings and be expected to develop a close working relationship with such clients.
- To identify opportunities where a beneficiary could benefit from other services that could be provided through the company network.
- To maintain client confidentiality.
- To assist with the supervision and development of junior staff as required.
- In conjunction with the client director, to cover Team Manager’s and/or other administrator’s portfolios of clients in absence of holiday/sickness if required.
- To observe CDD at all times.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top