Junior Client Accountant
We are looking for a Junior Client Accountant to support the Fund Accounting Manager with financial reporting requirements. Due to the growing nature of our business this individual will get experience in performing all fund accounting and financial reporting tasks. This role will require the performance of Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting tasks. There will be a particular focus on ensuring the highest quality of customer service both to the administration teams and client contacts.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- To keep banking records up to date;
- To prepare accounts to deadlines;
- To produce accurate bookkeeping records;
- To ensure that all information about a client’s financial affairs are accurate;
- To maintain client confidentiality;
- To ensure accounts are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- To check for any financial irregularities;
- To maintain up to date accounts for client companies and trusts;
- To ensure all financial records are safely stored and access to old records is readily available.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top