We are looking for a talented individual to join our Funds Team. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious nature and the drive to deliver impeccable service to our first class client base.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
Principal accountabilities of the roles include
- To provide support at administering a range of fund structures on a daily basis, managing their bank accounts and arranging transactions.
- To have direct client contact at an appropriate level.
- To understand how to manage various fund structures, opening and administering bank accounts as required, develop an appreciation of the content, function and legal requirements in relation to statutory accounts and financial information.
- To liaise with the various parties, including investment advisers/investment managers, custodians and other third parties and financial institutions on a regular basis, providing assistance as necessary and delivering a professional level of service in an accurate and timely manner.
- To give administrative support to other team members.
- Participate fully in the work of the team, assist in the delivery of high quality service and contribute to the professional relationship with external advisors.
- To maintain client confidentiality.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear and sufficiently detailed.
- To assist in achieving financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
We understand the importance of investing in our people
We are proud to have a Learning and Development coach who makes sure everyone at Hawksford is equipped with the tools, knowledge and learning to progress.
In addition to competitive salary packages and value-added benefits, our extensive staff incentive scheme sets us apart. With a packed calendar of team, social and community events to suit the passion and interests of our employees, there’s something for everyone.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top