Finance Controller / Finance Manager
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join our Team in Shanghai.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or above
- Over 10 years’ experience in finance and accounting with 5 years of managerial experiences preferably with MNC exposure
- Certificate of professional accountant
- Intermediate Level certificate of professional accountant
- Experience of working to IFRS reporting standards as well as China local reporting rules and regulations
- Strong knowledge of the Chinese Tax regulations
- Computer literate and familiar with several accounting applications
- Highly competent in both written and spoken English
- CPA, Tax auditor, or other international accounting qualification
- Eager to build on existing skills and develop management and leadership skills for a successful career
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report to Headquarter Finance Team and liaise with Global Offices’ Finance team in relation to Group / intercompany transaction and affairs
- Work closely with regional management team and Head of Departments to achieve the KPI and budget /cost control
- Produce monthly Management Information to the Headquarter on timely basis
- Lead and supervise a small team of 3 -4
- Liaise with local and group auditor
- Liaise with various Government and / or tax bureau
- Take full control of banking relationship and cash management
- Assist the Headquarter Finance Team in annual budgeting process
- In-charge of intercompany and Group companies affairs . The affairs include but not limited to monthly intercompany reconciliation, audit information preparation, netting arrangement and intercompany payment coordination, follow up all intercompany unreconciled items, etc.
- Review monthly VAT reconciliation prepared by the team and ensure the VAT tax declaration is duly filed before deadline and follow up outstanding items closely
- Lead team to perform asset management and control project cost
perform monthly debtor aging review and discuss problem debtors with Heads of Department, and etc.
- Drive internal controls and continuously seek improvement on procedure and policy for better control
- Lead team to proactively provide various financial suggestions and trainings to internal customer
- Coordinate with IT to support all finance U8C users
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports according to China GAAP.
- Coordinate with all function departments to prepare rolling budget based on company’s strategy and visions. Furthermore, compare them with actual results to avoid the potential risks.
- Undertake analysis to support strategy business decision making. Including forecast, investment, project and pricing models.
- State credit policy and assure compliance of the contract.
- Tax declare, income tax. business tax and VAT. VAT rebate.
- Process external audit and annual tax declare.
- Keep good relationship with bank, tax bureau and consult company.
- Be responsible for ERP system.
- Arrange reasonable inventory point according to the sales orders. Cycle count the inventory timely.
- Manage the payment terms and approve the supplier payment.
- Team People Management
- Continuously Provide professional trainings to team members to improve their knowledge, skill and capability of soft skills to fulfil their daily work requirement
- Continuously optimize team structure and develop talent to support business growth
- Lead team to achieve annual target and drive improvement
- Improve teamwork environment within and cross team
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top