Corporate Secretarial Supervisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented to join our Corporate Secretarial Team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a full range of statutory and company secretarial services to client facing teams ensuring compliance by the Hawksford Group and / or clients administered by Hawksford Group with its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, whilst observing best practice.
- Be conversant with the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties.
- Coach and train 2 to 3 assistants / associates to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Provide good service to clients by ensuring that their requests and queries are followed up in a timely manner.
- Review statutory documents and forms and overseeing preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Liaise and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, including compliance with the Companies Act and relevant laws and rules regulations
- Ensure prompt billing and be responsible for WIP
- Other relevant corporate secretarial duties
The type of person we are looking for:
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field/ICSA qualification or currently pursuing SAICSA course
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in corporate secretarial or law firms
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Act, procedures and guidelines.
- Meticulous, self-starter and willingness to learn
- Must have strong and professional work ethics
- Must be an excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and friendly personality
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable in working styles.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top