Corporate Secretarial Supervisor
The successful candidate will be required to provide a full range of statutory and company secretarial services to client facing teams ensuring compliance by the Hawksford Group and / or clients administered by Hawksford Group with its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, whilst observing best practice. You will be coaching and training 2 to 3 assistants / associates to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Be conversant with the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties.
- Coach and train 2 to 3 assistants / associates to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Provide good service to clients by ensuring that their requests and queries are followed up in a timely manner.
- Review statutory documents and forms and overseeing preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Liaise and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, including compliance with the Companies Act and relevant laws and rules regulations
- Ensure prompt billing and be responsible for WIP
- Other relevant corporate secretarial duties
The type of person we are looking for:
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field/ICSA qualification or currently pursuing SAICSA course
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in corporate secretarial or law firms
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Act, procedures and guidelines.
- Meticulous, self-starter and willingness to learn
- Must have strong and professional work ethics
- Must be an excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and friendly personality
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable in working styles.
Back to top