Ready to apply?
We are looking for an individual with experience in SQL Server development (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS) and knowledge and experience using software for analysing and presenting data sets.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- Establishing the needs of users
- Change request requirements analysis and documentation
- Documentation development
- User acceptance testing support
- Reports implementation and rolling out for business users
- Support on report enhancements
- Liaising with business analysts for work allocation, issue resolution, report reviews and day to day communication
- Testing new systems
- Working closely with project managers, database programmers and developers
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications, and operational staff, to ensure database integrity and security
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top