- Support the local business in co-ordinating the delivery of BD/marketing related
- activities including events, content/presentations and third-party sponsorships, in line with global marketing strategy.
- CRM - assist the Group BD Support Manager and BU Head to maximise the utilisation and effectiveness of HubSpot at local level.
- Coordinate a content calendar with the HK BU Head and team (e.g. thought leadership articles, industry trends, business guides) for driving online traffic to our Hawksford.com website (and GMHK) to raise brand profile and help generate leads; ensuring the content is up to date.
- Working with the Group BD Support Manager, maintain a good relationship with the local and regional intermediaries and chambers to leverage opportunities to raise the profile of the brand; identify opportunities to share content, speaking engagements, joint events and other opportunities.
- Coordinate and support the HK BD team with a programme of Hawksford owned events; including inviting guest speakers, coordinating agendas and venues, drafting event announcements and distributing invitations and ensuring effective measurement processes are adhered to.
- Brand governance – oversee the use of the Hawksford brand at local level ensuring use is in line with group brand guidelines.
- Budgetary control – ensure all activity costs are managed regularly and approved by the
- Group Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing prior to go-ahead.
- Regulatory/compliance– ensure all channels of communications meet regulatory, compliance and advertising standards of practice and carry the appropriate statements where necessary.
- Professional marketing qualification in marketing, communications, PR or other equivalent fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing and/or sales. · High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- International and local experience via work/study abroad is preferred; experience of working in a multilingual/multi-culture context is preferred and ideally with local HK business community contacts.
- With business acumen, self-motivated and able to work proactively and solve problems with a “can-do” attitude.
- Detail-oriented and flexible - travel and work out of office hours, if required.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.