Principal Accountabilities: -
- Upload and/or assign trainings (refresher, ongoing, new) to relevant staff based on training needs analysis
- Oversee timely completion of all requisite GRC courses and programmes; proactively engaging with staff, as necessary.
- Systematically record all GRC training activities across locations, both digital and offline, ensuring preparedness for audits or regulatory inspections.
- Track employee records of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours and dispatch reminders to ensure employees meet targets set by regulators and professional bodies.
- Collaborate closely with the GRC team to craft a comprehensive annual training calendar for mandatory GRC training, balancing optimal learner experience, ensuring employees are not overloaded, with compliance to regulatory standards.
- Engage with internal GRC experts to develop dynamic fresh content to account for shifts in regulations, policies, or procedures (among others), as well as enhancing existing content and delivery techniques; ultimately deciding on the best approach to imparting knowledge. The aim is to ensure content relevance, boost learner engagement, and achieve effective training outcomes through an innovative approach.
- Ensuring that updated training materials and contents are available on the system .
The type of person we are looking for:
- Eager to develop a career in risk and compliance learning development, offering administrative support alongside creative and strategic contributions.
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, effective communication capabilities, innovative and creative thinking, and a collaborative approach.
- Prior experience or familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate 360 would be advantageous, but not essential.
- This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.