Roles at this level are engaged in prescribed, reactive work, performing straightforward tasks within established routines and procedures and under direct supervision. They involve responding to routine queries/issues/circumstances and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others. The work is typically to short deadlines, providing courteous and effective service to others.
Principal Accountabilities: -
- Assist with maintenance of accurate banking records and reconciliation of client and office bank accounts as required by Codes of Practice.
- Assist with implementing the client billing process in accordance with timetable.
- Assist with the administration of time records within the business.
- Assist with provision of accurate financial reporting and analysis to internal stakeholders as required.
- Assist with internal financial reporting across the business.
- Provide administrative support to other team members and assist in providing cover in their absence.
- Use of online banking systems, eg EQ.
- Assist the credit control team; collection and analysis.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
- Degree holder in finance or related field.
- Working knowledge of accounting software is preferred, but not essential.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and willing to learn.
- Meticulous, great attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency in mind.
- Solid communication skills with high levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.