Marketing & Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join our growing Marketing team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Marketing & BD Manager in carrying out various strategies, projects and tasks. Developing and maintaining core publicity and pitch materials and putting into action marketing, event and networking programmes and activity to ensure active engagement with the international clients and intermediaries of Hawksford.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of people we are looking for:
- Proven experience as marketing executive/assistant or similar role and ideally practical experience. A further or higher education qualification in marketing, digital marketing or similar and ideally marketing experience
- Hands-on experience in webinar and event planning and co-ordination
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Collaborative proactive attitude and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Creative thinker with desire to develop technical and practical marketing experience
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a core requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, website material, social media, email marketing etc.) and support the design and maintenance of core brochure wear and marketing materials tailored to promoting Hawksford services and brand proposition.
- Regular audits of brochure wear and sales toolkits to ensure content and material are up to date and competitive for market including video content, brochures and website copy.
- Work closely with client servicing teams to identify themes and topics for Hawksford thought leadership strategies.
- Support client servicing teams on the development of pitch books, case studies and proposal materials.
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials, adverts and collateral by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Coordinate and execute various aspects of Hawksford’s EMEA campaigns and intermediary programme across multiple jurisdictions to include events, webinars, partnership management and social media .
- Coordinating suppliers, handling queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure all runs smoothly. Will require travel and evening work from time to time.
- Support the recording of intermediary and campaign activity on marketing software.
- Research market trends, demographics and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top