Ready to apply?
Marketing & Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to support the Marketing & Business Development Manager in carrying out various strategies, projects and tasks.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will support the team based upon a full understanding of a technical, professional or specialised field. You will identify gaps in information and conduct analyses to solve and resolve problems.
- Supports with writing, designing and maintaining core brochure wear and marketing materials tailored to promoting Hawksford services and brand proposition.
- Regular audits of core collateral and marketing materials to ensure content and material are up to date and competitive for market including video content, brochures and website copy
- Work closely with client servicing teams to identify themes and topics for Hawksford thought leadership strategies
- Support client servicing teams on the development of pitch books and proposal materials
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials, adverts and collateral by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Manages and executes all aspects of Hawksford’s EMEA events programme across multiple jurisdictions. Coordinating suppliers, handling queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure all runs smoothly. Will require travel from time to time.
- Support in managing campaigns on marketing software and seeing a project through from beginning to end.
- Research market trends, demographics and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans.
- Delivers reports on KPIs and ROI for marketing and BD activity
Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
The knowledge and skills required:
- A further or higher education qualification in marketing, digital marketing or similar and ideally 2 – 4 years’ marketing experience
- Hands-on experience in event planning and co-ordination
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Collaborative attitude and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Creative thinker with desire to develop technical and practical marketing experience
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a core requirement
- Experience using a CRM system
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740259.
Back to top