Senior Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will be responsible for building a market position for Hawksford in assisting German and Norhern Euopean direct investments Into Singapore and South East Asia.
- The main responsibility will be to build a market position for Hawksford in connection to assisting German and Northern European direct investments into Singapore and South East Asia by locating, developing, defining, and managing relationships and partnerships with multipliers which originate client referrals.
- Converting leads into Hawksford’s clients by managing the pitching process which unfolds from the initial inquiry and request for information, to the quotation stage and on boarding.
- Support the marketing team in developing strategies to ensure maximum visibility of Hawksford’s brand in the target markets that promotes Hawksford’s capabilities and professionals.
- Identifying and organising events, workshops and publications to sustain and promote Hawksford’s market knowledge internationally.
- Work with the global business development and marketing team to achieve sales targets.
- Due to the location of potential clients, the selected candidate must be willing to commit to European working hours while based in our Singapore office, if the need arises and ability to travel.
- As such role will require technical skills such as corporate, accounting, tax and immigration the associate will also be engaging in managing the daily deliverables of a portfolio of clients under the direction of the Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment/s as required.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Degree in any field
- 8 to 10 years working experience
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top