Head of Account Management
This is an opportunity to manage and grow an Account Management team (“AM team”) composed of professionals who are each assigned a portfolio of clients operating businesses in Singapore and/or in the region in different sectors. The candidate shall be capable of guiding, mentoring, supervising and training the team colleagues who are the consultant and main point of contact for all deliverable we are engaged to deliver to our clients. The candidate shall work to ensure a smooth work flow between the AM team, Accounting & Tax, Corporate Secretary and Immigration teams and will be responsible for growing the overall portfolio of clients under management reducing at the lowest possible level attrition. The candidate shall be capable of potentially managing directly also a limited portfolio of strategic clients.
The AM team will be involved in ad-hoc project to assist clients in accessing both the Singapore and South-East Asian Markets thus project management capabilities are required. The candidate will also be expected to take part and co-lead business development activities, in order to find, analyse and evaluate new potential clients/markets.
This is an opportunity to manage and grow an Account Management team (“AM team”) composed of professionals who are each assigned a portfolio of clients operating businesses in Singapore and/or in the region in different sectors.
• Handle full suite of incorporation & business support services for clients
• Manage & upkeep excellent client relationship
• Coordinate and complete clients' requests by working closely with colleagues
• Ensure that clients' assignment is completed in a timely manner
• Conduct regular communication with clients via face-to-face meetings, video conference, emails or phone call
• Depending on the seniority be involved in business development activities
• Conduct ad-hoc project management assignments
The type of person we are looking for:
• Degree Holder in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related studies. A CPA qualification will be considered a plus.
• Hands-on experience in accounting, audit and taxation advisory
• 4 to 6 years of working experience in the corporate services professional industry
• Team leading experience
• Excellent written/spoken English
• Candidate who are proficient in another European language will have an added advantage as the role maybe required to support client from European countries
• Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top