Ready to apply?
In Hong Kong, we offer corporate services such as the incorporation of companies, provision of corporate secretarial, accounting and tax services, immigration services, business license applications and several other professional services.
Based in our Hong Kong office, we are looking for an enthusiastic and robust junior compliance officer to provide support to our compliance function in our Hong Kong office.
Location: Hong Kong
The type of person we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, candidates with one to two years compliance experience working in a financial services regulated environment in Hong Kong
- Business level written and spoken English
- A bachelor’s degree in appropriate field such as law, business management, accounting, economics
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a high level of integrity and take ownership of results
- Assist in identifying and controlling compliance and reputational risk
- Assist with implementation of compliance policies under the regulatory framework for corporate service providers in Hong Kong
- Assist with the maintenance of PEP controls
- Assist with sanctions monitoring
- Carry out client risk scoring processes, application of Suspicious Transaction Reporting policy
- Assist with processing CDD for client at client take on and periodic reviews
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of laws, regulations and industry best practices in the compliance and regulatory arena of Hong Kong
- Serve as a resource for colleagues regarding compliance matters
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Back to top