Junior Fund Accountant
We are looking for a Junior Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accounting Manager with financial reporting requirements. Due to the growing nature of our business this individual will get experience in performing all fund accounting and financial reporting tasks.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
This role will require the performance of Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting tasks. There will be a particular focus on ensuring the highest quality of customer service both to the administration teams and client contacts. Due to the growing nature of our business this individual will get experience in performing all fund accounting and financial reporting tasks.
• To perform the bookkeeping on the fund clients including transactions such as calls, distributions, expenses, interest income, loans, portfolio company and real estate transactions;
• To perform bank reconciliations on a regular basis ensuring all outstanding points are raised in a timely manner;
• Act as the first point of contact in relation to queries, with assistance, in relation to bookkeeping queries from the administration team;
• To ensure accounts are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and monitor control checklists relating to accounts preparation. Guidance will be provided;
• To monitor individual time charging and ensure all WIP is reviewed in a timely manner and communicated to Fund Accounting Manager;
• Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
• Such other duties as senior management may at times reasonably require.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top