Group Marketing and Communications Manager
We are looking for a Group Marketing and Communications Manager to join our growing team of specialists. To be responsible for developing and managing marketing, communications, and content strategies in order to meet agreed marketing and sales objectives for Hawksford Group.
|Location:||Jersey* or London|
|*Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of people we are looking for:
- Experienced communications and marketing professional with the skills to strengthen our brand position amongst our internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential, including the ability to draft engaging and impactful communications that contain a compelling narrative and
- Effective at planning, organisation, and time management, self-starter, prioritises tasks, attention to detail, takes responsibility and ownership
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and influencing abilities
- Ability to identify, create and drive communication and marketing opportunities, and to drive forward delivery
- Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing & Business Development, you will manage Hawksford Group’s internal and external communications, develop and support brand strategies including employer branding, and oversee content generation strategies. This role requires someone passionate about delivering first-class and impactful stakeholder communications in international markets to promote the Hawksford brand. To include, but
not limited to:
- Create and manage communications and content strategies to drive awareness, profile Hawksford’s credentials and create advocacy of our brand in target markets.
- Partner with Hawksford’s Marketing and People teams to design and devise employer branding strategies and activities for attracting quality talent and communicating Hawksford’s sustainability commitments.
- Work with marketing managers and business development colleagues in our international offices to improve and exemplify excellent communications which generate new business leads for Hawksford.
- Oversee and shape suite of industry leading collateral and pitch materials to support lead generation and sales
- Build and coordinate a living library of relevant and commanding articles and marketing materials based on industry topics and trends that can be used for relationship building with prospects.
- Support Senior Management team with key internal and external communications such as business acquisitions, employee communications and key stakeholder updates.
- Work with PR agencies to create and deliver effective PR strategies which raise Hawksford’s profile in target international markets, forecasting and keeping track of communication & PR projects and budget
- Identify, write and manage award submissions for Hawksford Group in recognition of our business successes
- Lead the development of best practice marketing communications activity in conjunction with local marketing staff and see that governance and compliance standards for communications are met.
- Commission and undertake brand awareness research studies to measure share of voice in key focus areas
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of
the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top