Administrator - Corporate Team
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Company & Trust Administrator to join our growing Corporate team.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of people we are looking for:
Studying towards an appropriate qualification STEP, ICSA or equivalent. With the support and encouragement of a dedicated and motivated management team, you will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures and be expected to develop a close working relationship with our clients.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures.
- To maintain the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
- Drafting/preparing less complex documents i.e. minutes/resolutions, as appropriate.
- To liaise with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers.
- To attend client meetings with client directors and managers.
- To maintain client confidentiality.
- To observe CDD at all times.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Back to top