We are looking for a a dynamic & enthusiastic Trainee Administrator to be responsible for providing support and assistance to senior staff with a range of admin duties.
|Location:||Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen|
The type of person we are looking for:
- Chinese native speaker
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Analytical thinker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Corporate consulting experiences in the same or similar professional field will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business or other related fields
- TEM-8 certificate 16. New graduated is also considerable.
- Preparing documents/application in English/Chinese for our clients
- Assist account managers team in drafting documents, checking policies, handling daily work
- Keep and maintain files in good order
- Reporting and keeping records of the completed tasks;
- Liaising and coordinating with colleagues and third parties’ agencies
- Meeting with clients when required
- Master business know-how in following fields: Corporate formation (FDI), Change of registrations (FIEs), Company liquidation and winding-up, Accounting and Tax service and consulting -HR
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top