Assistant Manager, Immigration
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Immigration Services Team in Singapore.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Handle all aspects of immigration services, including necessary applications for the various passes, e.g. Entrepreneur Pass, Employment Pass, Singapore PR, Singapore Citizenship, etc.
- As the technical expert in immigration requirements, rules, regulations and laws, and actively keeping up to date with related changes
- Well versed with Employment Act
- Able to conduct and engage in presentations, especially in events organised by the Business Development team
- Handle & advise on various business licences for new and foreign investors
- Handle & advise on HR services related matters
- Lead a team of 2-3 members.
- Any other services that form part of the portfolio or may be beneficial to the organisation from time to time
- Any other relevant or applicable matters
The knowledge and skills required:
- Diploma in any field, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience on immigration services with 2 years in supervisory capacity
- Candidate with CEI certification and/or extensive experience in handling MOM work passes and permits, including EA license, PR application etc. would be advantageous
- Must be familiar with processes/requirements of Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM), and Immigration & Custom Authority (ICA)
- Well versed in Employment Act
- Must possess strong verbal and written English
Back to top