Based in our Singapore office, we are looking for an enthusiastic and forward thinking Compliance Executive to provide support to our compliance function.
Based in our Singapore office, we are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking Compliance Executive to provide support to our compliance function.
- Identify and mitigate risks which are pertinent to the firm
- Create structure charts showing corporate group structure and ultimate beneficial ownership
- Complete client risk scoring processes and update client management system appropriately
- Carry out online screening of clients
- Prepare client questions to ascertain outstanding information
- Manage and monitor CDD at client periodic reviews
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of laws, regulations and industry best practices in the compliance and regulatory regime of Singapore
Serve as a resource/SME for colleagues regarding compliance matters
- 1 year working experience in Compliance/Risk functions would be preferred
- Business level written and spoken English
- Office suite proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Back to top