Part Time - Business Support Assistant
We are looking for someone to join our Global Operations Team on a part time basis. The successful candidate will assist with managing the Jersey Reception Team and related duties to facilitate the day-to-day smooth operation of the department. The post holder will also be required to provide administrative support to the Data Protection Officer as and when required.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to join our Global Operations Team on a part time basis to provide administrative support to the team, to assist with managing the Jersey Reception Team and the day-to-day duties and assist the Data Protection Officer as and when required.
- Handle and direct queries and requests from colleagues and customers
- Ensure support requirements, issues and actions are communicated in a flexible and adaptable manner depending on situation/individual concerned
- Supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences and planning cover when necessary
- Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House Services
- On-going development of skills and knowledge for the FOH team, providing guidance and support
- Arrange travel arrangements as required for the Operation’s Team
- In the absence of the CEO’s EA, manage any travel arrangements for Group Directors
- Finalise and deliver all reports required by the Operations Team for the business i.e. board reports
- Assist the Team with the preparation for internal meetings such as agendas, meeting notes etc.
- Undertake any training or professional qualifications to enable delivery of this role to the business
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment
The knowledge and skills required:
- Experience and knowledge of working within a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Possess strong customer service skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Be effective in cross-functional collaboration
- Good understanding of Data Protection is desirable
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740259.
Back to top