Company & Trust Assistant Manager, Private Client
We are looking for an Company & Trust Assistant Manager to provide a highly comprehensive company and trust administration service, providing advice and company management to clients and colleagues.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner.
- To assist in the management and development of team members.
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary in carrying out instructions or considering clients’ wishes in a timely manner.
- Delegate to colleagues and give technical advice where appropriate.
- To control and manage periodic accounts on a client portfolio.
- To prioritise work on structures.
- To review clients’ investment portfolios.
- To prepare for and attend meetings with clients and directors.
- To seek legal assistance in relation to drafting legal complex documents.
- Drafting/preparing highly complex documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/agreements etc as and when appropriate.
- To cover Associate Director’s/Team manager’s portfolio of clients in absence for holidays/sickness.
- To be responsible for the activities of team members who report to him/her.
- To observe CDD and EDD at all times.
- To assist with management of team’s financial matters.
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- To be responsible at all times to the directors.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
The type of person we are looking for:
With in-depth trust knowledge and proven experience at assistant manager level, we are looking for someone who holds qualifications with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) or the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), or equivalent.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has the skills to help develop the Private Client team in delivering impeccable service to our clients. A major aspect of this role is to help develop the team members to be the best they can be in a fast moving environment so a commitment to the learning, development and motivation of our people is essential.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top