Ready to apply?
Technical and Tax Reporting Manager
Providing support to ensure the business meets its tax reporting obligations and proactive management of upcoming tax and legislative changes
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
Principal accountabilities of the role include
- Management of the FATCA/CRS and tax data for client portfolios in a professional manner.
- Work with wider Operations team to ensure systems and data are suitable for facilitating reporting requirements
- Ensure Hawksford have a high level of quality data in Jobstream relevant to role requirements.
- The potential to carry out the management and development of team members.
- Give technical advice where appropriate on subject matters including, but not limited to, FATCA/CRS, Economic Substance Requirements, Mandatory Disclosure Requirements, Jersey income tax filing requirements and any new legislative requirements which fall within the scope of the Client Technical and Tax Reporting team.
- To provide training to all levels of staff on technical subject areas and Hawksford’s approach in this regard.
- To attend external seminars and training sessions to manage knowledge and monitor upcoming changes.
- To attend meetings with client teams and liaise with client teams on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary in carrying out instructions or considering clients’ wishes in a timely manner.
- To attend meetings to put forward points to enhance the efficiency of the running of various projects or BAU processes to be taken forward by the Management committee.
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- To monitor individual time charging targets and write offs and individual fee invoices generated and monitor debts (where appropriate).
- Ensure the management of risk through assistance with the review and development of thorough policies and procedures relevant to the area
- Review existing FATCA and CRS procedures to determine whether there is scope for enhancement.
- Deliver an annual training programme for client teams to assist with quality of information and reporting for the purposes of FATCA and CRS.
- Work with management and Operations to ensure data requirements arising from changes to the Jersey company tax returns are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Schedule and deliver a rolling programme of reviews to ensure that the business meets its obligations in relation to FATCA/CRS
We understand the importance of investing in our people
We are proud to have a Learning and Development coach who makes sure everyone at Hawksford is equipped with the tools, knowledge and learning to progress.
In addition to competitive salary packages and value-added benefits, our extensive staff incentive scheme sets us apart. With a packed calendar of team, social and community events to suit the passion and interests of our employees, there’s something for everyone.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top