Senior Client Due-Diligence Administrator
We require a person to provide a full range of statutory and company secretarial services to client facing teams ensuring compliance by the Hawksford Group and/or clients administered by Hawksford Group with its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, whilst observing best practice.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
- The Role of the Senior CDD Administrator is to ensure that existing client due diligence files are in line with the requirement set by the JFSC and all client static data is current and up to date.
- The individual will have direct experience of CDD, particularly complex structures, to include funds, trusts, companies, foundations, limited partnerships.
- They will manage CDD cases through a successful conclusion, be well organised and have the ability to deliver and work under pressure.
- The individual must have the ability to understand complex structures, break them down and quickly articulate the CDD requirements as well as the ability to make quick and concise decisions and clearly articulate the rationale is needed.
- They will have excellent relationship management skills and a track record in understanding the Money Laundering Jersey Order and the AML Handbook CDD Rules.
- Previous experience in working on a KYC remediation project or Client Onboarding Team is essential.
- Review existing client due-diligence files to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system.
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirement.
- Working in a pressurized, time-sensitive environment.
- Understand and articulate CDD requirements.
- Prepare relevant forms for company incorporations
- Prepare and submit beneficial ownership filing with the Jersey Registry
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear
- Review minutes in order to make relevant statutory updates in the companies data base
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management
- Operates in accordance with established SLA’s.
- Contributes to the ongoing efficiency and process development within the team.
- Collaborates with colleagues across the organisation to make sure the client expectations are met.
- Provides support to client-facing functions in the identification and completion of all relevant documentation to support the remediation project.
- Acts as a point of knowledge and excellence for all CDD queries.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top