We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Team.
The right candidate will lead the company's financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the Group and ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
Prepare consolidated IFRS compliant financial statements for the group, consolidating FS from subsidiary companies in five jurisdictions.
Coordinate the interim and year end audit process across all jurisdictions. Main point of contact for external auditors and management of process across the jurisdictions to ensure deadlines are met.
Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that relevant group and local policies are followed
Ensure that all information necessary for the tax returns is maintained, that filings are made in line with jurisdictional requirements and that tax payments are made in a punctual manner.
Managing the Cost / Expenditure team, whose responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger (bill payment)
- Payroll (payments)
- Transaction processing to general ledger (journal entry).
- Monthly management accounting by legal entity and consolidation – actuals (P&L, BS, CF)
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany balance recharge and reconciliations
- Management of team members, including workload and performance & development
Budgeting and Management Information
- Prepare budget and forecasting information for relevant cost centres
- Work with department heads / senior management in order to understand business activities and budget pressures
- Preparation of sections of the monthly MI packs ensuring that financial information is clear, accurate and meaningful for senior management
- General ledger (SUN) systems development and maintenance.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances.
- Ensure that financial information is clear and accurate for senior management with explanations where necessary.
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that Company policies are followed.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top