Senior Executive - People Team
We are looking for a Senior Executive who will handle the full spectrum of Recruitment and supports the daily functions of the People Team, including benefits administration as well as administration and maintenance of employee records. The role will also require focus on employee engagement to enhance employee motivation, satisfaction, performance, and overall well-being. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of People.
Principal Accountabilities: -
• Handle end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
• Coordinate internship programme with various institutions.
• Handle onboarding, offboarding and transfer administration for all people movements (e.g. new hires, promotions, transfers, re-designation, resignations/terminations etc.)
• Monitor, upkeep and ensure security and accuracy of employees records and documents in HRIS as well as physical and electronic employee personnel files.
• Maintain and update employee handbook, guidelines, policies, and process flows.
• Administer compensation and benefits including payroll, claims, leave administration, government-paid leave claim disbursement, group insurance administration etc.
• Participate and contribute towards implementation of HR projects, strategies, and initiatives.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline. Preferably IHRP-CA or CP certified.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience as a HR generalist in professional service industry.
• Experience in social media recruitment or pipeline recruitment will be prioritised.
• Knowledge of employment laws, e.g. Employment Act, Work Injury Compensation Act, etc.
• Excellent communication skills to work with various internal stakeholders
• Hands-on experience in payroll coordination
• Highly motivated, nimble and takes initiatives to take up new challenges.
• Resourceful team player who is confident to bring ideas to the table.
• Detailed-oriented with strong organisational and administrative skills.
• Proficient in MS Office 365.
• Proficient in Sage Software will be an advantage
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice is an advantage.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Back to top