Have you been named as an Executor in the Will? Have you been nominated as administrator of the Estate and there is no Will and you would prefer not to have to appear at the Probate Registry in Jersey, wait for an appointment and/or collect all the paperwork they require?
Perhaps you need to make a UK probate application but would prefer for us to deal with HMRC for Inheritance tax purposes and gather the information about the value of the assets so that you can move on to administer the Estate?
We can help you with the UK or Jersey probate application so you don’t have to. We can prepare and process the application and deal with the Courts and Probate Registry for you so you can move matters forward and administer the estate once we have obtained the Grant on your behalf.
The type of probate application we can assist with will depend on where the assets are and where the deceased was domiciled when they died.
Jersey Probate Services...
- where the deceased died domiciled in UK – Find out about Fast Track probate in Jersey
- where the deceased died domiciled in Jersey – Find out more about Jersey-domiciled probate application
- where the deceased died domiciled outside of Jersey and UK – Find out more about Foreign probate application
UK Probate Services...
- where deceased died domiciled in UK – Find out more about UK domiciled UK asset Probate application
- where deceased died domiciled outside of UK – Find out more about Jersey domiciled UK asset Probate application
Here are some of our specialists that you can talk to about our wills and probate services.
Back to top