Junior Company & Trust Administrator
We are looking for a Junior Company & Trust Administrator to join our Private Client team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the trust officers and senior staff with the administration of a varied portfolio of trusts and companies.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- To provide support and assistance with the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies.
- To have direct client contact at an appropriate level.
- To respond to telephone calls, facsimiles and e-mails received, alerting client managers/directors to all important items.
- To use time management to ensure that all tasks are completed within an appropriate period.
- To review investment portfolios of all trusts and companies in portfolio.
- To liaise with investment brokers, investment managers, intermediaries and third parties at an appropriate level.
- To carry out monthly checks on the accounts of entities under administration, preparing periodic reports and valuations and dispatching to clients.
- To prepare basic trust resolutions and company minutes as required.
- To complete as required payment instructions.
- To report any unusual requests from clients to a senior trust officer or supervisor/client manager or directors.
- To keep abreast of the changing regulatory environment and new legislation that is being introduced.
- To observe CDD at all times.
- To ensure that all work is supervised and reviewed directly by line manager.
- To settle fee notes from available funds or dispatch requests for payment of fees at frequent intervals or arrange the transfer of funds to allow settlement of fee notes; liaise with client manager/supervisor regarding chasing of outstanding fee notes.
- To undertake general office duties.
- To be responsible at all times to Management.
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain accurate inputting of payments on on-line banking system for checking. Ensuring items checked, authorised and processed once authorisation has been received.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
The type of people we are looking for:
- Ideally you will hold or be studying towards the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) qualification, or equivalent.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top