Fund Compliance Services
Hawksford is a premier service provider to the Funds sector. We can help with any or all of your compliance needs and offer you a flexible solution based on your objectives.
Our clients benefit from our expertise in navigating regulatory complexities for funds across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, and other Alternative Assets.
Hawksford can help you with:
- Provision of compliance officer, (CO), Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and supporting functions
- Bespoke periodic reporting on relevant compliance matters
- Investor on-boarding including on-going monitoring and screening (CDD/AML)
- Appropriate AML work for carried interest, co-investment and investment holding structures
- Bespoke compliance monitoring and reviews
- AIFMD compliance including ongoing reporting
- Providing regulatory updates and implementing changes
- FATCA and CRS reporting services by an in-house tax team
Back to top