London to New York. Hong Kong to Jersey. Hawksford will coordinate a seamless listing service for whatever international stock exchange meets your needs.
Choosing the best stock exchange
Selecting the appropriate stock exchange or exchanges, whether in relation to a commercial trading company, investment funds or specialist or corporate debt securities, is similar to selecting a preferred finance centre for setting up a business.
Excellent governance standards, knowledge finessed through experience, and clear lines of communication; these are some of the key ingredients. At Hawksford we will work with you to analyse and understand your requirements from the outset, making sure you are on the right path from the beginning. We will keep you fully informed along the way, paying attention to any developments which may impact your direction and maintaining relationships with parties on your behalf.
Most of all, we are committed to working well with professional advisers to deliver a seamless listing process.
Hawksford understands what is important to clients. Drawing on our network of listings peers and professionals, Hawksford offers you and/or your adviser a full listing lifecycle administration process for the world’s major stock exchanges. This includes:
- Pre-listing guidance and, together with other specialist professionals, preparation of formal letters of application and listing itself, ensuring compliance with the relevant jurisdictional listing requirements
- Support in complying with continuing obligations as a listed issuer
- Collaborative and responsive working with legal advisers, nominated advisers and other professional service providers on behalf of our clients
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with major exchanges, including listings on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Added value of having experts working on the administrative components to facilitate and maintain the listing
Talk to an expert
Hawksford has offices in spread across Asia and Europe. In addition to our teams of administrative professionals, we have in-house legal, accounting, and regulatory professionals that can guide and advise on matters relating to your listing.