Investor Liaison Services
The investors’ impression of the fund and the reputation of the promoter are, in part, reliant on the quality of the service provided by its administrator. That's why we treat your clients, as our clients.
We can provide the full suite of services to your investors:
- On boarding investors in accordance with relevant AML/CFT requirements
- Maintenance and update of static data
- Processing subscriptions and redemptions
- Administrative and financial processing of drawdowns and distributions
- Issuing notices and facilitating investor meetings
- Handling investor queries
- Review and circulation of investor reporting
- Enabling a secondary market (as applicable)
Our services include:
Select the tab below that you would like to find out more about.
Investor Subscription & Redemptions
We liaise with investors to ensure that all of the necessary documentation, declarations and due diligence are all addressed in an efficient manner to expedite your investor’s investment wishes.
Cash flows are reconciled and bookkept with all the necessary notifications issued to your preferred parties.
Maintenance of Investor Records
Up-to-date and accurate data is essential for delivering a quality service; therefore we maintain registers and investor data in secure systems adhering to local data protection legislation.
We ensure that data is only amended upon receipt of a valid instruction and we liaise with investors at relevant trigger point events to ensure that data is still current and accurate.
Capital Calls & Distributions
Upon receipt of a recommendation, we shall review the information and arrange the necessary Board approvals.
Thereafter notices are issued and capital call settlements are monitored for timely receipt and dividend/distribution payments are reconciled, ensuring safe delivery.
Simultaneous stock exchange announcements can also be made.
Back to top