Find out more about our Immigration services
Employment and immigration in Singapore, what’s new?
Breakfast Talk 17 November 2017
Singapore is an attractive destination for foreigners to work but navigating and managing the immigration regulations is not always a straight forward process.
At our next breakfast talk, our immigration experts will provide an overview of the latest developments when it comes to employment and immigration in Singapore and what’s new for 2018.
- Recent Entrepass scheme enhancements explained
- Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive employment practices (TAFEP)
- Requirements for Employment Pass holders regarding Directorships (LOC)
- Employment Pass changes coming in 2018 including the SGWorkPass mobile app
- Everything you need to know about the Personalised Employment Pass
Who will benefit from this talk?
- Existing work pass holders, employment pass holders with Directorships, entrepreneurs or business start-ups and HR personnel.
Cost: Free of charge
Date: 17 November 2018
Time: Registration 7:30am (A light breakfast will be provided), Presentation 8.00-9.00am
Where: Hawksford, 16 Raffles Quay #33-02, Hong Leong Building, Singapore, 048581
RSVP: Caity Hutchison with your name, email and contact number to secure your seat. Limited spaces available.
Supporting Partners: British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, European Chamber of Commerce Singapore
Is this topic of interest?
Take a look at our dedicated resource portal and stay up to date with the latest information.
For more information, contact our Immigration experts
Hawksford Singapore is a leading Singapore-based corporate services firm providing one-stop solution for starting and managing a business in Singapore. Our team consists of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Singapore’s legal, financial, tax and regulatory frameworks. Hawksford Singapore provides services for:
- Incorporation of local companies
- Registration of subsidiaries and branches of overseas companies
- On-going statutory administration of companies
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Tax filing for companies and individuals
- Immigration and Relocation
- Application for work passes for expatriate staff and business owners
- Application for business licenses
- Application for IP and Trademark
- And other related corporate services
Back to top