Find out more about our Immigration services
Tax & Accounting Breakfast Talk 22 September 2017
With tax deadlines around the corner, understand your Singapore corporate tax requirements.
One of the benefits of incorporating a company in Singapore is the attractive tax framework. But are you familiar with all taxation requirements when it comes to running your business in Singapore?
If you are a newly incorporated company, or considering starting your own company, you can find out everything you need to know about the Singapore corporate tax framework and the annual filing obligations for Singapore companies by attending our next breakfast briefing.
With the company tax reporting deadline just around the corner, hear from our experts and make sure you are up to speed with your tax and accounting requirements.
- Understand the basis of tax assessment
- Understand the corporate tax schemes for new start-ups and Singapore companies
- Understand the benefits of a tax resident company
- Understand annual tax filing obligations
Who will benefit from this talk?
- Newly incorporated Singapore companies
- Finance personnel who want to become more familiar with the Singapore corporate tax and annual filing obligations
- Anyone considering starting a business in Singapore
RSVP: Limited spaces are available. To secure your seat, please contact Hamida Sultan with your name, email address, contact number by 15 September.
Supporting Partners: British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, European Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Australian Chamber of Commerce Singapore
Cost: Free of charge
Date: 22 September 2017
Registration and light breakfast: 7:30am
Breakfast talk: 8.00-9.00am
Where: Hawksford, 16 Raffles Quay #33-02, Hong Leong Building, Singapore, 048581
Is this topic of interest?
Take a look at our dedicated resource portal and stay up to date with the latest information.
For more information, contact our Accounting & Tax experts
Accounting and Tax team
Save the date for more breakfast talks
- 22 September (Tax & Accounting)
- 17 November (HR)
Hawksford Singapore is a leading Singapore-based corporate services firm providing one-stop solution for starting and managing a business in Singapore. Our team consists of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Singapore’s legal, financial, tax and regulatory frameworks. Hawksford Singapore provides services for:
- Incorporation of local companies
- Registration of subsidiaries and branches of overseas companies
- On-going statutory administration of companies
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Tax filing for companies and individuals
- Immigration and Relocation
- Application for work passes for expatriate staff and business owners
- Application for business licenses
- Application for IP and Trademark
- And other related corporate services
Back to top