Areas of Expertise
- SPV, HoldCo and TopCo management and administration
- Structured finance and capital markets
- Fintech and digital
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Corporate governance
As Head of Corporate Services in Jersey, David leads a team of highly experienced professionals to provide a wide range of corporate services to clients ranging from entrepreneurs and startups to SMEs and international businesses, to global corporate institutional clients and investment banks.
David has particular expertise in structured finance, debt and equity capital markets work. David has been responsible for the establishment and ongoing delivery of securities issuance programmes for some of the world’s largest investment banks.
David’s clients include fintech and technology businesses that rely on David’s knowledge and support to guide them through their growth and assist with governance and regulatory compliance required for their commercial ambitions.
A key driver of Hawksford’s international strategic business development plan, David has built a global network of lawyers, tax advisers and other intermediaries who work together to deliver expert services to a global base of new and existing clients.
Qualifications & Memberships
- David is a qualified solicitor of England and Wales
- Set up and ongoing administration of multi-billion dollar securities issuance programmes.
- Works with several multi-nationals in cross-jurisdictional group administration and transactions.
- Assists PE houses with the establishment of offshore structures for various transactions.
- Assists clients with business sales, other exits and IPOs.
Back to top