Enquire now to request this package or find out more.
Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) Service
We make applying for Singapore PR easy!
This package includes the following services:
Preliminary Assessment & Consultation
Singapore PR Application
- Providing recommendations on verifying the applicant’s eligibility and increasing chances of success at attaining Singapore PR
- Vetting and assisting with the documentation and information required for the Singapore PR application
- Collating and finalizing the application documentation for online submission
- Assistance with online submission of Singapore PR application using applicant's SingPass
If you are uncertain about your situation, we also provide a cost-effective assessment service that evaluates your suitability for Singapore PR. This service can be used prior to embarking the Singapore PR application with our fee of S$500 (excluding GST).
If you then decide to proceed with the application, the assessment fee will be deducted from the Singapore PR application fee. If the requirements are not met or you do not wish to proceed with the application, the S$500 will be non-refundable.Scroll to top
The process and the steps for this package are as follows:
Step 1: Submit your request
Let us know that you wish to proceed forward with this package by clicking the “Set Up Now” button above and completing the online form. Upon receipt of your request, one of our client services consultants will follow-up with you to clarify any questions you might have and to advice you of the next steps.
Step 2: Provide permanent residence form
We will send you the relevant forms for you to furnish the required details. Supporting documents will be required to facilitate the due diligence work and preparation of the incorporation documents accordingly.
Step 3: Make payment
Upon receipt of the completed registration details form and due diligence clearance, we will send you an invoice for our services. In order for us to commence our services, you will need to make payment as per the invoice sent to you. We accept bank transfer, local cheque, or credit card.
Step 4: Consultation on permanent residence
Step 5: Prepare PR Application and Supporting Documents
Following the PR consultation, and depending on the advice given in accordance with your circumstance, we will plan when to submit the e-application using your SingPass and concurrently work with you in preparing the PR e-application and other supporting documentations.
Step 6: Online submission of PR Application
We are pleased to assist you with the online submission of your PR application by appointment from the convenience of our office.
Step 7: Wait for results
Once we have submitted the PR e-application, you will need to wait for 4-6 months before ICA notifies you of the outcome of your application. Do take note that the processing time may take longer, subject to the sole discretion of the ICA.
Step 8: Upon Approval
Congratulations! Once you have received your approval letter, you will need to visit the ICA office to complete the formalities as instructed on the approval letter.
Documents required for this package:
Documents required for PR application:
- Completed Application Form
- Annex A of the application form (signed by the applicant’s employer)
- Valid Passports for all applicants
- Recent Passport Photograph for each applicant
- Work pass (EP and DP)
- Educational certificates, transcripts, professional license/membership certificates and vocational trade certificates; For graduates, 2 photocopies of degree/diploma are required
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate, official household census list or family register (where applicable)
- Testimonials from previous employer stating the nature and duration of employment and also the last drawn basic salary
- Payslips for the last 6 months
- Income Tax Notices of Assessment for the last 3 years. Alternatively, you may complete the Appendix-1 (PR-PTS) of the application form (to give consent for ICA to obtain and verify financial information with IRAS directly)
- Spouse’s educational certificates, birth certificate and identity card, if applicable
- Official birth certificates of children showing both parents’ names and the child’s name, and adoption paper, if applicable
- Death certificate or divorce certificate and the custody papers for the children in respect of applicant’s/spouse’s previous marriage/s, if applicable
Please note the following:
- Additional supporting documents may be advised by Hawksford, in order to personalize and strengthen your application.
- For each supporting document, you need the original as well as a copy. At the time of submitting the application at ICA office, you will need to show the originals for verification. The originals will be returned to you immediately after sighting and the copies will be retained by the ICA officer.
- If any document is not in English, you must produce an official English translation of the document. It is best to have it translated and stamped through your embassy. The originals (and copies) of both the non-English and English translated versions are required at ICA office.
- Make sure you provide the most recent copy of your CV/Resume.
Package specific questions and answers:
How long does the overall PR process typically take?
The processing time is typically six months from the date of submitting the application, but may take much longer, and this is at the discretion of the authorities.
Must I remain in Singapore once I submit the application?
You are free to travel while your application is being processed.
Do I have to physically be present in Singapore in order to apply for PR?
Prior to 18 December 2017: Not necessarily. You may submit the appropriate documentation to the ICA through any Singapore overseas mission. If you would like assistance with preparing and ensuring the documentation is in order, Hawksford can assist remotely via emails and telephone calls.
From 18 December 2017: You may apply online through the e-PR system. ICA will no longer accept applications over the counter.
What is the likelihood of my PR approval?
Your chances of attaining a PR is very much dependent on your personal background and circumstance. There are many factors to be considered, such as your job in Singapore, your salary, work pass category, and the length of time that you have been working in Singapore.
Is there a quota system that depends on the applicant’s country of origin?
The authorities do not specify any quota system for PR applications.
What are my chances of success with Employment Pass application?
The chances of an Employment Pass application depend on the credentials of the company and the credentials of the individual applicant. We will be able to advice you further once we are in touch with you.
Important information about this package:
- This package assumes that you will be able to satisfy the statutory requirement of local director and therefore will not require our local director service.
Back to top