Marine & Aviation Services
Helping you to set-up and manage multi-jurisdictional marine and aviation structures, ranging from privately owned companies holding leisure yachts and jets to complex structures for commercial shipping, airlines and associated logistics.
Our solutions include:
Select the tab below that you would like to find out more about.
Aviation Structuring & Logistics
Owing to the complexities involved, we understand how important it is for aircraft owners and businesses to seek the correct advice and to have the appropriate structure put in place for them.
We enable our clients to focus on running their businesses and have peace of mind that we are administering the day-to-day operations. We provide a comprehensive range of services to establish and administer businesses, ensuring its operation and compliance with all statutory duties is a non-turbulent one.
This also includes directorship, registered offices, company secretary, nominee shareholder services, statutory filing and accounting services, and we facilitate the following:
- The creation and management of tax efficient ownership structures for commercial aircraft in the most advantageous jurisdiction for clients
- General commercial aircraft administration
- Setting up and managing offshore bank accounts
- Arranging finance
- Financial reporting for the structure
- Obtaining tax and legal advice from specialist aviation experts
- Insurance cover for the aircraft, crew and passengers
- Appointment of aircraft managers, charter brokers and international safety managers
These services are available from:
Marine Structuring & Management
We have experience in the set up and management of multi-jurisdictional marine structures. These range from privately owned companies holding leisure yachts to larger and more complex structures for commercial shipping.
Yacht management structures
To ensure the fast changing and complex marine regulations are fully met, we will always recommend that the day-to-day management is dealt with by fully qualified individuals in this specialist field.
We have a global network of professional and highly experienced marine managers and advisers with whom we work, to provide our clients with an all encompassing and compliant service.
We will engage with these professionals across the globe in matters relating to:
- VAT registration and on-going VAT management
- Obtaining valuations and surveys
- Application for relevant licences
- Employment of Captains and crew
- Management of payroll and expenses
- Management reporting for the yacht
These services are available from the following jurisdictions:
Back to top