Find out more about our Private Client Services
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive experience working with UHNW families and intermediaries to develop FATCA and CRS- compliant trust structures for business and succession planning
- Develop and execute marketing plans for Asia
- Deep expertise in KYC and compliance
Alice is responsible for driving the Private Client business in Asia, with a primarily focusing on deepening relationships with clients and intermediaries in North Asia. She is excited about driving the Private Client business to the next level in line with the company’s mid to long term goals, remaining competitive in our fees while delivering exceptional service to our clients and intermediaries.
Alice possesses excellent interpersonal skills to engage with people from different cultures. Her proven success in developing and executing marketing plans enables her to drive the business forward. Her deep expertise in KYC and compliance ensures business continues to grow in a sustainable manner.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Masters in Applied Finance from the University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Bachelor (Hons) of Business from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- STEP Diploma in Trust & Estate Planning
- Strong network of financial institutions, multi-family offices, law firms, auditing firms, corporates and UHNW families in Asia.
- Developed FATCA and CRS- compliant fiduciary structures for UHNW families and corporations.
- Spearheaded and managed the various talent development projects for the general insurance industry collaboratively with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Oversee the Financial Industry Competency Standards (FICS) team and conduct FICS sales training and assessments for the Wealth Management sector. Review and updated the FICS curriculum for the Wealth Management sector.
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Alice Quek's associate team.
Back to top