Hawksford enables a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company called Piano expand its business operations into Singapore
Client Profile and Industry
- Our client, Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company which helps some of the world’s largest media companies build dedicated audiences and increase revenues by providing an end-to-end commercial management system for content-driven businesses
- With established offices in Europe, The Americas and Asia, Piano were looking for a trusted partner to help them expand their business operations into a leading financial hub, Singapore
- Piano is headquartered in New York City, and required speedy assistance to establish its presence in Singapore. They were looking for a corporate service provider who could not only help them set-up in Singapore but a long-term partner who could help them integrate into a useful institutional network.
- With our hands-on experience and technical knowledge, our specialists were able to take care of their incorporation process and manage their immigration application, ensuring their staff would be able to kickstart their activity in Singapore within the indicated deadlines.
- We also introduced Piano to key government trade bodies and associations to help them settle into Singapore seamlessly
- Incorporation Services
- Accounting, Tax and Payroll
- Immigration and work pass requirements
- Corporate Secretary
"Piano engaged the Hawksford team to support with the establishment of a new subsidiary in Singapore and to help navigate the immigration processes. Their professionalism and expertise ensured that what could have been a complex, frustrating process, has instead been the complete opposite. I’m delighted with the service they provided and continue to use Hawksford to support our ongoing operations"
Tim Rowell - General Manager, Asia-Pacific Piano