Areas of expertise
- Company/partnership incorporations
- Corporate governance
- Trust/fiduciary advisory
- Statutory compliance
Gerard has more than twenty years’ experience in the establishment and administration of corporate and trust structures for professional, family office and entrepreneurial clients across a number of jurisdictions, including the UK, Ireland and New Zealand.
Gerard is engaged in client service delivery including provision of a broad range of incorporation, corporate governance, compliance and business expansion advisory services to a portfolio of international clients.
Gerard leads key client relationships, with particular emphasis on client servicing and business expansion opportunities.
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Associate Member of the Chartered Governance Institute
- Bar Vocational Course (BVC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL)
- BSc (Hons) Management (awarding University, Trinity College, Dublin) Advanced Diploma in Marketing (Technological University, Dublin)
Back to top