Areas of expertise:
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory
- Withholding tax and advisory
- Individual tax and advisory
- Goods and services tax (GST)
Yasin is an Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA, Income Tax) and Chartered Accountant of Singapore (CA Singapore), who brings more than 17 years’ experience in the field of corporate tax, individual tax, cross-border tax and GST.
Managing a team of accounting and tax professionals, Yasin is responsible for liaising with clients and tax officers on client tax matters, as well as ensuring compliance with statutory tax requirements in Singapore for corporates and individuals. This includes reviewing both corporate and individual tax computations and returns, evaluating the eligibility for any tax concessions or incentives, and reviewing and advising on withholding tax matters and treaty benefits.
In his role, Yasin provides consultation and advises on corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax and GST matters, as well as dealing with any IRAS tax audit queries. He also regularly provides coaching and training to accounting and tax personnel on tax matters.
Qualifications and memberships:
- BSc (Honours) in Applied Accounting
- Advance Tax Programme (Income Tax)
- Member of Singapore Chartered Tax Practitioners (SCTP)
- Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
Back to top