Areas of Expertise
- Chinese/Hong Kong/Singapore corporate and commercial law
- Foreign direct investment - Asia
- Structuring of direct retail distribution networks
- Company formation, corporate governance and compliance - Asia
- Business development
Dario is the Managing Director for South East Asia whilst managing a strategic portfolio of clients in China and Hong Kong.
He started his career in Hong Kong in 2003 working for an international law firm and developed a deep experience in assisting foreign investments into China, Hong Kong and South East Asia advising clients in connection to various aspects ranging from corporate, commercial to labour law.
He has built a practice of multinational clients and a strong reputation of adviser to the board of several fashion and luxury brands.
In 2012 he joined P&P as Partner splitting his time between Hong Kong and Singapore where he has contributed to build P&P’s regional office and capabilities.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master Degree in Law – Universita’ Statale di Milano
- Luxury Committee of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- Sits on the board of directors of the Asian subsidiaries of several luxury brands
- Frequently invited by financial and government institutions, trade and industrial bodies to contribute as speaker about investments in Asia
Back to top